Our site is currently switching hosting and undergoing a redesign, please let us know if you have any problems finding the information you need.
Get Help Now
Asking for help is often the hardest part of making a change. At The Crossroads Center, we understand exactly what you are going through -- we know how to help. Call 513-475-5313 to speak with someone.
During the initial call, our admission team will complete an initial screening to help us determine appropriate treatment services necessary to your recovery. Help is just a phone call away. Call us now at 513-475-5313.
We offer programs and services in the following areas:
- Alcohol and Drug assessment and treatment (outpatient and residential)
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Adolescent substance abuse and mental health assessment and treatment (ages 12-17)
- Felony and misdemeanor residential mental health court service (by referral)
- Medication assisted programs
- Licensed Daycare
- 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Head Start Enhancement classrooms
- Before/after school programs including summer camp