How to Apply:
- You must complete an Employment Application.
- All information you submit is subject to verification.
- Print in ink or type all information.
- Notify the Human Resource Department in advance if you require special disability accommodations to participate in the employment process (513) 475-5351.
- Submit application and resumes via:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossroads Center
Attn: Human Resources Department
311 Martin Luther King Drive East
Cincinnati, OH 45219
- Fax: 513-281-2571, Attn: Human Resource Department
- Drop-off at front desk, Attn: Human Resource Department
Medical Degree with specialization in psychiatry from an accredited intuition required.
Physician is responsible for providing direct Methadone and Buprenorphine treatment services in the Medicated Assisted Program (MAP) and psychotherapy and medical somatic services for the General Outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment program. In doing so, the physician will comply with all of the terms and provisions of the law and ethical standards relating to the services rendered and all the rules and regulations of the Crossroads Center.