- STOP (Substance Abuse Treatment Outpatient Program)
- SAMI (Substance Abuse and Mental Illness)
- Mental Health
Our Programs and Services
We offer programs and services in the following areas:
- Alcohol and Drug assessment and treatment (outpatient and residential)
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Psychology Department
- Adolescent substance abuse and mental health assessment and treatment (ages 12-18)
- Felony and misdemeanor residential mental health court service (by referral)
- Medication assisted programs
- Licensed Daycare
- Head Start Enhancement classrooms
- Before/after school programs including summer camp
Review our Programs or Contact Us to see if we can assist you.
Drug and Alcohol Assessments
An assessment is used to identify underlying substance abuse problems and/or mental illness to determine if treatment is necessary. The assessments will verify an individual’s drug use history, employment history, family history, home environment, personality, financial stability, and support system.
Assessments are conducted by appointment only. Please use our contact form or call (513) 475-5313 to schedule an assessment.
For your admission, you must bring a photo ID or if you have no ID, a piece of business mail addressed to you and postmarked within the last thirty days.