The Crossroads Center would like to announce that it has received a three year renewal as an accredited Behavior Health Facility by The Joint Commission.The accreditation means that our staff has made an extra effort to review and improve the key areas that can affect the quality and safety of our clients’ care.Accreditation by The Joint Commission is considered the gold standard in health care.Specially trained health care professionals who are experts in their fields visited the facility to conduct a review that monitors how well our staff
- Provide a safe environment for our clients
- Educate clients about the risks and options for diagnosis and treatment
- Protect our clients’ rights as patients, including privacy rights
- Evaluate our clients’ condition, before, during and after diagnosis and treatment
- Protect against infection
- Plan for emergency situations
Our Organization voluntarily underwent a thorough evaluation by the Joint Commission.The Goal of the evaluation is to see if our facility meets The Joint Commission’s rigorous performance standards in delivering quality, safe care.By meeting these standards, our facility received The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval – an internationally recognized symbol of quality. The Crossroads Center has been accredited by The Joint Commission since 1998.
Get Help Now
Asking for help is often the hardest part of making a change. At The Crossroads Center, we understand exactly what you are going through -- we know how to help. Call 513-475-5313 to speak with someone.
During the initial call, our admission team will complete an initial screening to help us determine appropriate treatment services necessary to your recovery. Help is just a phone call away. Call us now at 513-475-5313.
We offer programs and services in the following areas:
- Alcohol and Drug assessment and treatment (outpatient and residential)
- Mental health assessment and treatment
- Adolescent substance abuse and mental health assessment and treatment (ages 12-17)
- Felony and misdemeanor residential mental health court service (by referral)
- Medication assisted programs
- Licensed Daycare
- 6:00am - 6:00pm
- Head Start Enhancement classrooms
- Before/after school programs including summer camp